Friday, May 25, 2007

Is There Something Hanging From My Nose?


I went shopping today, not as enjoyable as I thought it would be. The mall was just like the ones we have back at home, plus the birds that flew around in it. It felt like Wayne State, dang birds coming up to you. They had an eatery there, and one restaurant was McDonalds,my mother in law got the Mc chicken. It had chutney in it instead of Mayo. But it was really nice. I was impressed with how much Bombay has changed. I bought a couple of things, which was nice. However, people wouldn't stop staring at me. I was so annoyed, and getting very self conscience. No one smiles here. It sucks. I smile all the freek'n time, but no one ever smiles back. Why? Smiles are nice, staring is not. So I thought to myself next time some monkey stares without smiling, I'm talking to their rude butt. So I looked at the security guy at the mall, and caught him looking at us, and then I turned to him and smiled. NOTHING!! so then I asked with a smile.. "Hello, how are you today?" He looked at me, gave me a smile....WOOOFREEKINHOOOOO...and then he spoke, "Fine madam." I mean madam was a bit too much, but I'd take it, I'd take anything then just a freekin stare. I seriously felt like something was hanging from my nose. As much as I love staying with my in laws, I really do miss home. So I need some cheering up. Will you help me out here, smile back at me with a funny story?
Question: Whats the funniest thing you have ever seen, done, or/and heard?? Or write me anything you think would make me crack up. The funniest one, will give me the freedom of knowing I have nothing hanging from my nose...and in fact I have a cute nose, a precious nose, a nose that deserves a smile. Oh yeah and I'll get you a Mc curry chicken. AKA Mc Nasty.
PS. I've changed my settings, so anyone can comment. (pic of the mall in bombay)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

on wednesday night... the night Jordin won american idol -- 2-hour-finale... RIGHT before it i had to take a dump... so i did my thing and then turned on the fan/vent thingie u know to get rid of the smell and closed my bathroom door and went to watch the show.

Well a while later, I thought I better turn it off because you don't just leave those things on forever (then you get another funny smell in there hahaha)... so i went to go do that and umm... yeah my bathroom door was locked! Umm... I never lock my bathroom door. In our apartment, I have the room with the bathroom attached... so I NEVER lock it... so I have no clue how this happened! And then I started sweating cos I didn't know if I could get this fixed before the morning (if maintenance was around for the aptmt-- i never had to call before!). Megan (my roomie) came by and messed with the door a bit-- but it's not the kind of lock you can just poke and it'd pop out or whatever. Well, fortunately, I called and the maintenance guy said he'd come, so I just had to wait some.

Well it was 9 PM... and Megan goes to sleep right then... I think she was trying to wait up with me for this guy to come... but was starting to wind down... so went to her bedroom and was getting her stuff together before going to sleep-- and then went to go use her bathroom -- AND SHE LOCKED HERSELF OUT TOO! =) I guess she was playing with her door/lock after having messed with mine to see if she could figure it out...and umm.. yeah... I was dying laughing.... I don't know if this is that funny to you especially just having me type it out on here... but that's my story for you for this week. =) So yeah... the guy came and I was like UMM YEAH... So both of our bathrooms are locked. He probably thought we were doing some kind of prank or something. Stupid young teacher roommates. hahaha.

Megan also ran into our screendoor the other day... hahahahaha. =) She was putting her plants outside (stupid plants!) and ran into the screen door (forgot it was there)... yeah so she fell straight down AND the door did. So we don't have one. Stupid plants. What do plants really do? Take up space and bring in the bugs!

Ok... that's all for now. Have fun out there. Keep smiling. You probably made that security guard's day. ;)