
Yesterday we were on the road for most of the day. My father in law got a new job in the teaching field so we went and checked out the school. I was very impressed. Flat screens as computer monitor, bio and chem room all set up. It was not at all what I expected. His last job was at a Highschool where all the celebrities such as Shuru Kahn sends there kids. We drove past the highshool, it looked soo nice. The 12 richest person in the world, Mr. Ambhani owns this school. We also went looking for flats which are closer to the new school. There was one nice one but it was a bit away. We then went out to eat, had some butter chicken and some other stuff. I was hungry so I ate...I also paid the price. After lunch we went and visited my cousin Anitha and her family. It was so nice to see her after seven years. I had never met her husband or two kids, so it was nice to meet everyone. We stayed there for awhile and laughed and just enjoyed each other. We headed out after a couple of hours, and then headed to bed. Around 3 in the morning my tummy started hurting...and then it was over. As my father and mother in law would say, "loose motion" Yes guys, I have the motions. They began asking me questions when I told them my tummy wasn't feeling well, "is it loose?" "does it come out a little at a time?" "is there sharp pain?" "are you gassy?" I answered yes to all with no shame, because that was exactly how I felt. I thought to myself you guys have all been here at one point or another, or you wouldn't know all these questions to ask, so I had a sense of freedom to say Yes, Yes, Yes. No need to be scared, I will survive, my tummy feels a whole lot better. However, I am very tired. The picture I posted is of my Father and Sharu Kahn, this is just for you Felicia. For all who don't know, he's a big movie star here, like Brad Pitt. All the ladies, and some men go gaagaagoogoo over him. I have no clue why, I start twitching when he speaks English, I'll have to imitate it for you one day. Felicia you know what I'm talking about! Keep me posted with the Pistons please.
No comments:
Post a Comment