My mother in law called the doctor to come and see me yesterday. I really didn't want to see a doc cause I thought it was just to silly to have a doctor come see me over my tummy problems. I just felt sick, weak, I just wanted to sleep all the time., I took a nap from 2-8, I would have slept longer if Tinu didn't wake me up. Then I fell asleep again from 10-6. Well the doctor came, and said some funny things like, "you are so hot, you must be running a fever." So i replied, "no I'm just really hot cause its just really hot weather." DUH!! "Then she said your pulse is beating fast. " I could see my mother in law and Tinu look worried. The only reason I pulse was beating fast, is cause this lady was trying to make me feel, or think I had malaria or something. Anyways, she wrote out some meds, which I think is making me nauseous and caused me to throw up. I feel much better today, I'm keeping hydrated and my mother in law is taking such good care of me. We leave day after tomorrow to go to Kerela. My mom is already there, and she said it's crazy hot. I can't believe it can get hotter than it already is. I'm excited to see my cousins and laugh with them. Tinu and I may slip away for a day and just spend some alone time together. Any good gossip back at home someone could share with me????
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Asha!
Moni and I are having fun on our little vacation called "life". We only see each other for minutes during the week, but last night we hung out on the porch at night with a few of her friends. I'm sure the neighbors are thrilled to have us hanging out on the front porch late at night. Tell Tinu that he owes me a McCurry because I didn't stay for dinner that special night two years ago. If I had known he'd put the twinkle in your blue contacts I would've stayed.
Post a Comment