Sunday, June 3, 2007
SHIM
So I forgot to mention when I was in Bombay, there were a bunch of transvestites begging for money. It was so weird, they were wearing Sari's but looked like men. My mother in law informed me that there are tons of people like this. I thought it was something off of Springer. Men who enjoy wearing women's clothing, or even homosexuals. BUT NOOOOOOO! They have both female and male parts. she AND him...shim. It's very common in India, and so I thought could it be because of the inner family marriages they use to do. Do they still do that? Is it the defect which happens when you marry your cousin or even your sister? I can't even imagine how much they struggle with their identity. I hate it when people say, well this is what God wanted. God did not want this, he gave people a choice. You marry your sister, some funkey things are gonna happen. You gonna wind up wearing a cup and a bra. Yeah so I wanted to share this story with you, to maybe encourage you in some way. Maybe your a male who enjoys wearing women's clothing, maybe your a female who desires an adams apple. I really have no clue where I'm going with this. Good night, and God bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How the heck are you getting Internet access from Thalavady?
I had to go into Edathva to use a dial-up connecion.
Don't tell me that in the last 2 years we got high speed internet.
Post a Comment