Today is our last day in Thalavady, my parents house. We are headed to Le Meridian around 10ish this morning. All I was really looking forward for was an airconditioned mosqutio free room. Then this morning when I woke up it was so nice and cool, I covered myself with a sheet it was so cool. It's about to be mansoon season, so the heat isn't going to be that bad. I'm so happy, we all have a week here, and hopefully it will be an enjoyable one. Last night I handed out little gifts I bought for the girls, nail polish, body spray, and lotion. They loved it so much they booked it home to go hide it, so I thought. About 20 min later here come Merilyn, a three year old with nail polish all over her face, and her dress, her foot, and hands. We stayed up and played uno with the kids, they loved it. I'm going to miss the little kids, they were so funny. I loved hearing them scream uno when they had only one card left in their hands. What's new in the States besides they stinkin cavaliers winning. Yeah I'm bitter!!! Tinu is doing great, he'll be heading to Canada for a week for work right when we get back. I'm debating if I should go to Michigan, or stay home and fill out applications. I must go take a shower, and spray my body with mosquito repellent...this is how my day usually begins and ends. Here are some pictures, if you scroll down I've added more. First pictures is of yours truly, second picture is the river right in front of our house, third picture is just a few of my cousins that I play uno with on a nightly basis.
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey ABCD's!
Asha, you should totally come to Michigan. In fact, you should come stay in Ferndale, it's always MAN-soon season here!! (they must not have spell check in India).
Those kids are so cute! Do they want to come live in America?
Georgie wants your blog address, but I'm scared...I don't know if I'm more scared of you saying something or him...but I'm just scared (kind of like Tinu and Rita dancing scared).
Post a Comment