My church, Lifespring teamed up with Springfield township for their annual Summer Blast. It was set up like a Carnival and my church setup a children's tent. Tinu and I volunteered last night in the children's tent and it was a blast in deed. I had a great time doing arts and crafts with all the children. The tent had different corners which provided hair coloring this was the most popular one, tattooing, making visors I worked in this one, making mask and two other ones that I didn't get a chance to check out. This was a great opportunity to reach out to the community and serve as well as allowing Tinu and I to have some fun together. Tinu enjoyed creating art on adults and children's heads. I took a couple of pictures of Tinu at work, and a couple of the people left at the end of the night who helped out, and then us sporting our visors that we created. We couldn't help ourselves it looked like so much fun! (I'll post these soon)
Sunday, July 1, 2007
SUMMER BLAST
My church, Lifespring teamed up with Springfield township for their annual Summer Blast. It was set up like a Carnival and my church setup a children's tent. Tinu and I volunteered last night in the children's tent and it was a blast in deed. I had a great time doing arts and crafts with all the children. The tent had different corners which provided hair coloring this was the most popular one, tattooing, making visors I worked in this one, making mask and two other ones that I didn't get a chance to check out. This was a great opportunity to reach out to the community and serve as well as allowing Tinu and I to have some fun together. Tinu enjoyed creating art on adults and children's heads. I took a couple of pictures of Tinu at work, and a couple of the people left at the end of the night who helped out, and then us sporting our visors that we created. We couldn't help ourselves it looked like so much fun! (I'll post these soon)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment