Thursday, August 2, 2007

RANDOM STUFF

For the last couple of days I've been setting up my classroom, it's slowly coming together. I'll be heading to Michigan this weekend for my girlfriend Karen's wedding. I'm very excited, it's been over a year since I've seen some of the teachers I worked with, it should be a good time. I'm also going to be loading up the truck and bringing back tons of boxes with school supplies and books in them. Hopefully everything will fit, and I'll find use for most of the stuff. I'm excited for school to start but also overwhelmed. There is still so much to do, and for some reason I know this month is going to fly by! I've met some of the teachers there, and they seem very nice, but it's going to be hard to top the staff I worked with in Michigan. I can't get the song Beautiful Girl out of my head. Speaking of songs, I am in love with a particular show on TV, well I guess I'm not that much in love cause I can't remember the name. However, it's about singing a song along with the original artist, and then they stop it in between lyrics and you have to figure out the rest of the song. I think I would be perfect for the show, I don't want to toot my own horn, but TOOT TOOT. I'm off to bed. Goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The show is called the singing Bee... I have heard you sing! I am not sure you might be the best canidate for the show!LOL nowif I was there with you Then maybe! But do we really want to get booed again?

sarah cool said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!