Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I HAVE ARRIVED TO THE MOTHER LAND


Hey guys Tinu and I safely made it to Bombay. We are now at his parents house. I was all emotional before I left. I'm calming down now. It was a good but long ride over. Things have changed since the last time I came to India. I got to watch movies, on my own personal screen!! I started watching movies and then the motion sickness meds would kick in and I'd be passed out. Everything went great! Tinu's parents were at the airport and it was so nice to see them. We are at their place, about to go to sleep. They live in a really nice place, and the area around them is beautiful. The heat wasn't that bad when we got here. It was actually really nice. My parents are at the airport in Bombay waiting to catch their flight to Cochin at 545am. Pray they get there safely with no problems. I'm going enjoy my week in Bombay with Tinu and his parents, also my parents, but I don't want to confuse anyone about where my parents will be. That probably confused you. One thing that stuck out as we were driving along the streets while other cars were driving the opposite way in the same lane, was the amount of stray dogs there are here. INSANE! Oh I miss Sammi! Love you guys! I'll write more later, it is like 330am, I'm gonna crash! Hey who won pistons or cavalier??? Let me know!

No comments: