Saturday, June 2, 2007

100 BUCKS DOWN THE DRAIN

I am now at my parents house in Kerela. It isn't as hot as I thought it would be, but it is still very hot. If I sit in a place where there is no fan for like 2 min. my face is consumed with with sweat. It was so nice meeting so many of my little cousins that I've never seen. My one cousin Money, is blown away in the fact that we can train dogs back in the States. She asked me if Sammi knows how to use the toilet, I said yes, and she asked when he's done do you wash his butt? We died laughing. Yesterday we had a prayer at our house and dinner. It was nice to have all the family over here in one place. My tummy is still not feeling well, you would think I would be dropping some weight since I can't keep anything in. Not true at all. :( I went fishing yesterday with a bamboo stick made into a fish pole. I caught nothing. Tinu is doing great, all my cousins love him. My cousins say he's very nice, I see them looking at him a bit too long. Back up fools. I went shopping with my parents, bought a couple of Sari's and gifts for people. We dropped about 1000 bucks. Crazy, isn't it. I was just informed Pistons lost, there for I lose 100 bucks, and my dignity. GOOOOO SPURS!!! Tinu and I are headed to a very nice hotel for a day. It should be very nice, they say it's where all the stars say when they come to Kerela. We'll be home in another week and a half, I'm so excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spell it with me now K-E-R-A-L-A.

Hi I'm Asha I was born in Mitchigan and my parents are from Kerela.

Geez learn how to spell the states you are associated with.

Hope you are feeling better.