Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Did he....Did he really???

This post is dedicated to my friend Rita Thomas. Thank you for making me laugh out loud every time I read a comment you left . In words that you're familiar with LOL LOL LOL. I wanted to post a picture of you, but there is non on this computer. So I googled your twin, and non of him either. So I'm left with short sayings from you that I can share with the world.
Rita:He placed it on his eyes, and touched it with his nose.
Rita: tell your dad I like his skirt
Rita: they said they are going out to eat...again.
Rita: what can I say to annoy Moni?
Rita: my rooms a mess
Rita: don't throw the orange around, or I'm gonna beat you.
Rita: Whiskey there's your mommy (pointing at me)
Rita: You think I should go crawl into bed with moni and cuddle with her?
I wuv you Rita.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you, WOO WOO!

I realize most of those are inside jokes, so the rest of the people that read your blog (Tinu and your parents) won't get the jokes, but at least me, you and moni are laughing.

You really should come spend a couple of days at Monica and Rita's Flamingo Resort...It's not quite like the days of hanging out at my parent's place with the bonfire and volleyball, but it'll be fun.

BTW, that's not a picture of a pool in India. I TOTALLY see a white person swimming when I zoom in.

monica said...

the falls friends need to reunite. asap.