Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Lazy Asha






I haven't written a lot, because I'm lazy and not alot has been going on. Soooo I'll try to sum up in a couple words on what's been going on.

Tinu and I celebrated our first anniversary June 24!! It was very nice, he surprised me and took me to a bed and breakfast log cabin. It was very sweet. Later that evening we went to down town Cincinnati to a very nice restaurant for a yummy dinner. He got me a lap top, and I got him a bunch of nonsense. He's so hard to shop for. I thought a couple of xbox games, blue tooth ear piece and a pen with his name engraved in it would be nice. The first year was fun but hard. As much as I love being with Tinu I really did miss home, mostly I missed my job. By the end of the year we learned to communicate better, to set a day aside for a date night, to laugh more, and to be appreciate each other. I'm excited to see what God has in store for us in our second year. We went out to dinner last night and talked about some of our goals we want for our marriage for the next year. Then we started talking about our trip to India. BLAH!
I've been looking for jobs like crazy, it doesn't seem like there is anything, but I'm not freaking out I have peace knowing something will open up. So the summer is here, Tinu works every day, and I'm trying to get myself into something. I find myself waking up jumping online and looking for jobs, next think you know 3 hours have passed by. I clean a bit, try to hit the gym go shopping and play with Sammie. I talk to Meres, Rita, Felicia, and my Mom everyday, that takes up some time. After all of this Tinu gets home and we hang out. There is my day. I'm planning on heading to Michigan for a week by myself and staying with Rita, Felicia, and with my parents. It's been over a month since I've seen my niece, she is crawling like crazy, and climbing stairs. She is so adorable, and very smart. She has my nose, which explains why she's so cute. You should check her out on www.naya.tv
Tinu and I have been talking about keeping Sammi out doors. As much as I love him, my floors are getting scratched up, there's mold growing where his water bowl is, and his fur is every where. I feel horrible keeping him outside, it's so hot. We have to come up with something if not we'll be redoing our kitchen. $$$$$$. Did I sum things up in a couple of words?

2 comments:

sarah cool said...

HEY! I got a plastic tray to hold Flora-Sweet's food and water dish. They have a bunch on sale in the plastic summer collection in housewares right now. Mine was like 3 bucks, and even when she splashes water or food around, it stays within the tray.

Anonymous said...

When'd you start dressing like a mom? Where's your headband/tube-top/skirt?