Wednesday, July 11, 2007

BOOHOO!

Since I have a job interview next Thursday I thought it would be nice to have a portfolio ready to present. It sucks, there is so much to do. The last time I put one together was when I was in college, and I haven't touched it since. There is so much updating to do that I just decided to redo it. Bad move, it's taking forever, and I've forgotten what a big project was like. This is why I'm not in school. I'm tired, and cranky, and it sucks to be Tinu right about now. I hope to get this thing done by this weekend so I don't have to worry about it. BLAH! On a lighter note, my girlfriends son who is 2 years old was in his crib and she was in the bathroom, all of a sudden she hears him saying, "I wanna see Mommy's penis." The end.

No comments: