For the Fourth of July Tinu worked so he could take Friday off and we can head to Michigan. When he got home yesterday we headed over to Patricia and Adam's place for a BBQ. We had a really nice time. Jake Kara,and Anna were there along with a co worker of Patrica's, and another couple. They all had kids, it was crazy it felt like I was at a day care. They were all so adorable, but I've realized I'm getting old. Now when I go to party's we don't talk about the latest trend or hot spot, but rather the cutest thing their babies have done. Don't get me wrong, I love it, I love kids. But I'm almost thirty and it hurts to think that I'm up there. The night was great. I guess I'm lucky that I have laid back friends that keep me laughing who are young at heart. I think the highlight of the night was when Patricia busted out singing I like biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig butts and I can not lie. She sang the whole song and did dance moves to go along with it. She also imitated some of her patience who wanted her to prescribe them medication, and if she had a problem with it they would get all up in her face shaking their neck and waving their hands. Watching Patrica act ghetto was classic. It's been awhile since I've laughed that hard. I get to watch Adam and Patricia's baby, Elias on Thursday, he's 6 months old and just so adorable.
On another note, today I went to get my eyebrows threaded at the mall. Premil did a great job, ladies just go once, and I'm telling you you'll love the shape of your eyebrows. It is on the second floor of Tri County mall by sears. Go during the week if you can it's not busy at all. Have a great Thursday.
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If anyone has seen or spoken with LaCretia Miller, please post a comment on this blog.
Post a Comment