Friday, May 25, 2007

NEWS FLASH

Today was the day I got to call and find out if I passed my Teachers Certification Exams for Ohio. You guys have no clue how scared I was, I mean if you read my last blog you would know I wasn't having such a great day. I gathered all the courage I could and picked up the phone and called. Gave them all the info they needed and then..drum roll please......Education of Young Children...PASSED, PLT Early Childhood....PASSED. I turned to Tinu and said I passed both. Then I went out in the living room and gave my mother in law a high five and told her I passed. Thank you to all who prayed for me, listened to me, encouraged me, and totally loved on me. Big thank you to Tinu who had to live with my paranoid booty for the past 2 months, and totally being so amazingly patient and supportive. God is so good, He smiled at me today, and paid me a compliment. Okay now I need my friends to start praying that a job opens up.

4 comments:

sarah cool said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH ASHA!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

woohooooooo!!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

hoooooooorayy!!!!!!!!!!

monica said...

congratulations girl!! missing you...